Please call or click on the button below to make an appointment. Alternatively please fill in the contact form below and we will get back to you without delay. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Brides Visited Safety Opening Protocols
Your visit to our studios and finding the dress of your dreams should be a unique and safe experience and for this reason we are putting in place new safety protocols.
All areas within out studios in Ashtead are subject to continuous disinfection.
Our team will have their temperature taken every day and will be obliged to wear masks and single-use gloves. Visors will be added when social distancing cannot be possible (for instance fastening you into the bridal gown)
One new bridal appointment in our shop at any time and social distancing will be implemented where possible and always when collections or enquiries are made.
These measures are put in place to ensure the experience of the bride and her guest will be as magical and as safe as they imagined, as well as protecting you and our team here at Brides Visited
To keep safe we ask that you please
Wear a mask before you enter our shop and use the hand sanitizer provided
When you arrive you will have your temperature taken. If it is over 37.4 degrees, we will ask you to reschedule the appointment.
Wear single use gloves during the appointment, which we will provide.
If you need to bring someone please only one person, preferably someone who is not considered vulnerable. They will also be asked to wear a mask before entering the shop and will have their temperature taken upon arrival.
Social distancing is to be implemented wherever possible.
Use payment methods that avoid contact: bank transfer or credit card.
Please avoid using the bathroom, whenever possible.
We will also implement the following measures
Antiseptic gels and single use gloves will be provided at the front desk
After every use we will disinfect the changing rooms the dresses and other garments, accessories, etc. The dresses will be regularly sanitised using a steam treatment
We will totally disinfect the store daily
We will be adding a Video Wifi link facility so you can invite up to 4 friends/family to join in your Brides Visited shopping experience and so helping to you to choose your dream wedding gown.
Please click the button to make your appointment
- What do you do with my personal data?
We use your data to provide you with the best service we can, including –
- Keeping you up to date with your order, fitting appointments, events and promotions.
- Legal or regulatory reasons.
- How long will you keep my personal data?
We keep your information while you are our customer and afterwards for a variety of reasons. We will only keep it for as long as we need to.
- Who do you share my personal data with and why?
We won’t share your data with any other third party, unless legally obliged to do so.
- What data do you hold about me?
All data we hold comes directly from you. It includes name, address, contact details, where and when you are getting married, and your dress, accessories and photographers details
- What rights do I have?
You have the following rights –
- To be informed of how we use your personal data
- To update your personal data
- To ask us to delete your personal data, although we may have to retain it for legal reasons for a period of time.
- To object to the use of your data and ask us to restrict it, however we may legally be allowed to refuse.
- The right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner (www.ico.org.uk) if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
- How do I change my marketing preferences?
- You can opt out of any marketing communications by following the unsubscribe links at the bottom of the marketing emails.
- We will never give your information to any third party unless we are legally obliged to do so.
- How do you ensure that my data is secure?
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
- How can I contact you?
You can contact us at Brides Visited 96-98 The Street Ashtead Surrey KT21 1AW 01372 272300